Total Pageviews

Saturday 23 June 2012

Coming soon on YouTube

Hi everyone,

Just a quick one to say which videos I'll be working on in the next few weeks; after I finally completed my GT1 secret cars video.

So alike to the picture I posted before; I am intending to upload some footage of the re-created beta taxi from GTA III. Just got to get the codes for the beta wheels working properly, then it'll be ready to go!

Also, I'm working on a secret characters video for Dynasty Warriors 2; and I'll also be loading up the secret and beta tracks from the early Gran Turismo 2 demo.

Just last month I hit 9,000,000 views. I don't think I've ever released a video to celebrate hitting a views target before; so I'm planning on doing one for when I hit 10,000,000. Hopefully it'll be ready in time; and I'll give just a little clue out for now. Fans of fighting games will definitely enjoy seeing these characters.


No comments:

Post a Comment