Total Pageviews

Monday 17 December 2012

What you can expect to see soon from MattJ155

Hi everyone,

First things first; the rest of the soundtrack to Gran Turismo Test Drive will be on YouTube shortly.

Also, I have recently purchased a HD capture card, which means I'll be able to record PS2 and PS3 footage in HD. With that in mind, I would like to re-do a couple of videos that I put up a long time ago; just like I have done with the Gran Turismo secret cars videos. Soul Calibur III - I'm planning to include all secret characters in just one video; as before I had to put the video up in three parts. Also the footage will now be in better quality, and there are actually a lot of characters I didn't include in the video. If you've played Chronicles of the Sword, then you'll be familar with the NPCs like Roin, Lupi etc. Now these characters can be created in Create A Soul mode, though the announcer won't say their name at the end of a battle; rather the job of the created character you made e.g. Sword Master.

Also, with my Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks video, I missed out a few characters that I couldn't get to load at the time. Though I have since learned that they can be loaded - just on specific levels. There are still a handful of characters that won't load at all; Shao Kahn for example. With my Mortal Kombat Deception secret characters video, I missed Kitana out - and I also intend to show off all the secret characters' costumes and Onaga's special moves.

I have also bought a few more interesting discs lately, including a beta version of Tony Hawk's Project 8, a Japanese Dynasty Warriors 2 demo; and the Gran Turismo Special Edition 2004 Toyota demo. I actually missed out on that Gran Turismo demo earlier this year when I saw it on Ebay; however it sold for more than I was prepared to pay. Luckily I have now managed to find another copy for sale. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment