Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 September 2011

Warriors Orochi 2 Character Modifier


So I've been messing around with the character modifier code for Warriors Orochi 2 lately. Thanks to Godshin for the PAL-DE version of the code and to Wonderpierrot for the NTSC version; those codes were a lot of help in converting to PAL UK.

Anyway so I should have a video up sometime in the future but for now, the code to play as Gyuki in free mode is working, and I've also managed to play as one of the NPC generals: 'Suzuki'. (Presumably Shigenori Suzuki) However the game is prone to crashing when playing as the latter. I also need to hack a joker code to be able to play as Dodomekki in free mode, and perhaps more NPC generals and even troops maybe... Anyway, I will be updating on the situation and I'll probably make a short preview video while I'm working on the rest of the codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment