Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 July 2012

Games Wish List

Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd post a small list of video games that I'm currently interested in buying. Some of them are quite rare, so I'm having trouble finding them. So on the off chance that anyone wants to sell a copy, get in touch! :)

Gran Turismo Test Drive Disc (Single version or Pule Pule / Pure Pure version)
Gran Turismo 2 Test Drive Disc
Gran Turismo 4 Press Kit
Gran Turismo 5 Press Kit
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Press Kit
Grand Theft Auto III E3 2001 Demo

I'll be adding more to the list whenever I come across something that I'd like to own. I'd probably also be interested in any items that are in any way similar to those that I have posted above.

Send me a message on YouTube (MattJ155) , or email me at mattj_155@hotmail.co.uk

~Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment